The following is a list of forms that students use to take a variety of official actions as relates to their graduate programs. Many of these forms can printed and completed by hand or filled out and submitted electronically (i.e., via email). To complete a given form, the normal process to follow is as outlined below.
- Download form and complete as appropriate.
- Submit the completed form to your advisor for review and approval.
- Submit the advisor approved form to all other parties for their signatures (e.g., Committee members, Program Director etc.)
- Submit to the Department Head/Division Director for review and signature
- Lastly, submit to the Office of Graduate Studies for final review, approval and implementation.
Application for Degree Completion Forms
- *Degree Audit and Admission to Candidacy
- Addendum to Degree Audit and Admission to Candidacy
- *Graduation Application
- *Statement of Work Completion
Degree Change Forms
- Change Thesis Committee and/or Advisor
- *Thesis Committee and Advisor Assignment Request
- Thesis Committee Meeting Reporting Form
- *Thesis Defense Scheduling Request
Tuition and Fee Actions
Permanent/Temporary Leave Forms
* = A form that must be submitted by ALL graduate students for each degree program completed
Additional forms are listed and may be used as your individual circumstances merit.