The following is a list of forms that students use to take a variety of official actions as they relate to their graduate programs. Please submit all forms to the Office of Graduate Studies, unless noted otherwise.
Please note: Students should make a copy of every form before submitting. Once the form is submitted, you may not be able to get a copy.
- Thesis Committee and Advisor Assignment Request*
- Thesis Committee Meeting Reporting Form (For Department Use)
Degree Plan Forms
Admission to Candidacy Form (PhDs Only)
Thesis Defense Form
Degree Change\ Addition Forms
- Degree Level/Program Change Request
- Bulletin Change Request
- Withdraw from a Program
- Master's Along the Way Application
Research Credits to Independent Study Credits
Tuition and Fee Actions
- Fee waiver Request (Submit to Student Receivables)
- Military Tuition Classification (Submit to Registrar's Office)
Permanent/Temporary Leave Forms
- Leave of Absence Request
- Return from a Leave of Absence Request
- Parental Leave of Absence
- Withdrawal from Graduate School Request
* = A form that must be submitted by ALL graduate students for each degree program completed
Additional forms are listed and may be used as your individual circumstances merit.