Graduation Information - Awarding Degrees
Degrees are awarded in May and December
- Degrees are awarded within10 business days after the ceremony.
- Degrees are awarded if:
- The student applied to graduate in Trailhead by the graduation application deadline
- All official transcripts from other universities for transfer credits are on file with the Office of Graduate Studies
- The student checked out by the checkout deadline
- The courses on the degree evaluation (courses on Degree Audit form) show a “yes” indicating that requirement has been met.
- The student has a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher
For deadlines, go to Graduation Checklists & Deadlines.