Graduation Information - Walking in Graduation
Students are expected to walk in the ceremony for the term that they graduate
- May graduates may walk in the May ceremony. ***
- August graduates may walk in the December ceremony.
- December graduates may walk in the December ceremony.
Students are allowed to walk in the graduation ceremony if:
- The student has applied to graduate in Trailhead by the graduation application deadline.
- The student has checked-out by the checkout deadline.
For deadlines, go to Graduation Checklists and Deadlines.
***Walking in May Ceremony, but Graduating in August
This exception applies only to non-thesis students who:
- Have applied to graduate in May
- Have notified OGS that you will be walking in May but graduating in August
- Have 3-6 credits to take in the summer.
- Student must show proof of summer registration by the April 15
- These credits could be degree requirements or prerequisites.
- Are aware that (s)he will need to re-apply to graduate in August and checkout by the August graduation checkout deadline
- Are aware that the degree will be awarded in August