Registration Requirements - Reduced Registration - Approved
To be put on reduced registration, students must:
- Register for:
- 4 credits of research –or-
- 3 credits of research + 1 credit of any of the following:
- CBEN 605 (Chemical & Biological Engineering major only)
- CHGN 560 OR 660 (Chemistry major only)
- NUGN 505 (Nuclear Engineering major only)
- PHGN 501, 502, 601 OR 602 (Physics major only)
Students on reduced registration may register for more than 4 credits, but less than 9 credits (must still meet requirement above).
Students on reduced registration will pay the tuition and fee rate for the number of credits registered.